VACANCY: INTERSEN PHASE TEACHER – Grade 6
(To start January 2020)
Pretoria Preparatory School is an independent remedial school situated in Brooklyn, Pretoria.
We have a vacancy for an Intersen Phase Teacher for Grade 6 to start on 13 January 2020.
Applications from suitably qualified and skilled persons are invited.
Competencies/Skills/Requirements for the post include the following:
- Qualified intersen phase remedial specialist in English, Afrikaans, Social Sciences and Life Skills
- Grade 6 classroom experience working with the CAPS document
- Willingness to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Experience in preparing and presenting individual and group programmes for Grade 6 learners
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- SACE registration
- Police clearance, Child Protection Register and Sexual Offenders Register Clearances
requirements will be considered. Please note that an application does not automatically entitle the
applicant to an interview or an appointment.
Closing date for submissions: 15 September 2019